Beverly Terrace was constructed in 1927 to provide high-quality downtown housing for local business leaders. A lengthy renovation of the historic building was completed in 2019, incorporating modern amenities while preserving the building's historic charm.
Beverly Terrace Apartments is conveniently located across from the Anderson Library. It is a short walk to popular downtown destinations, including restaurants, the Paramount Theater, and Dickmann Town Center.
Quality Apartment Homes
Each of our studio, 1, and 2 bedroom apartments will welcome you home with the following amenities:
- Secured entryways
- Elevator service to all floors
- Fully-appointed kitchens
- Full bathroom, including tub/shower
- Complimentary on-site laundry
- Complimentary internet
- Heat and hot water included in rent
- On-site storage lockers available
- Pets welcome (size and breed restrictions)
- Flexible lease agreements
- Online payments
- Off-street parking